A meeting of the ODL Board of Directors will be held on Friday, September 24 at 10:00 a.m.
Oklahoma Department of Libraries
200 NE 18th Street
Second Floor South Conference Room
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The meeting may be viewed online. Instructions for joining the meeting via Zoom are on the second page of the Agenda.
Meeting Dates for 2021:
- Thursday, February 18, 2021 — 1:00 pm, ODL / Zoom
- Friday, April 30, 2021 — 10:00 am, ODL / Zoom
- Wednesday, June 2 — 10:00 am, ODL / Zoom *Special Meeting
- Friday, July 16, 2021 — 10:00 am at ODL, South Conference Room
- Friday, September 24, 2021 — 10:00 am, South Conference Room
- Friday, December 10, 2021 — 10:00 am at ODL, South Conference Room
The Department is governed by a seven-member board of directors appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the State Senate.
There is one board member for each of Oklahoma's five U.S. House districts, and two members are appointed "at large." (Because of confirmation timing, members appointed by the Governor often attend meetings as guests prior to their Senate confirmation.)
The ODL director serves as secretary and as an ex officio member of the board.
Director, Department of Libraries
(Secretary, Ex Officio)