Yes! The inaugural Oklahoma Book Festival is set for October 20, 2018 from 10am to 5pm! It will be held at the Oklahoma City Boathouse District. The Festival will feature many award-winning authors from Oklahoma and across the country.
- 50-75 of America’s finest literary talent
- Panel discussions and author presentations
- 2,000 – 3,000 anticipated attendance
- Meet your favorite author at the book signing tables
- Children’s storytelling/craft activities/entertainment
- Renowned chef demonstrations
- Food Trucks
- Vendor booths
It is FREE to attend. It is a dog-friendly event. The event is located near Bricktown, with easy access to Will Rogers World Airport, hotels, and restaurants.
Book sales provided by Best of Books.