Free! Pandemic Response Educational Programming Open to Libraries and Nonprofits
- Registration is required.
- Deadline to register is two days prior for webinars.
- Participants may choose to attend some or all of the series of live webinars.
CEUs will be available for public and tribal librarians.
Mindful Leadership During Times of Crisis Webinar Series
presented by Krista Scammahorn
All live webinars will be held 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (CT) on the dates listed.
June 16, 2022
Strategies and Tactics to Rewire Your Brain
Webinars will be recorded and registered participants will have on-demand access to the recording after initial airing. Participants may choose to attend some or all of the series. Registration deadline is two days prior to live webinar.
Emergency Preparedness Live, Three-Part Webinar Series
- Register by June 12.
- Webinars will NOT be recorded or available after airing.
- This three-part webinar series will be the same information that is presented at the in-person workshops.
All live webinars will be held 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (CT) on the dates listed.
June 14, 2022
June 21, 2022
June 28, 2022
Click on "Register Here" above and scroll to the last option. Check the box to attend the three-part webinar
The Leading in an Emergency education series has been made possible with American Rescue Plan Act Funds through the Institute of Museum and Library Services and administered by the Oklahoma Department of Libraries. Special thanks to our partners: the Oklahoma Museums Association and Meridian Technology Center.