EBSCO is offering free training webinars online this fall!
The webinars are meant for K-12 Librarians but anyone can join.
Here are the topics covered:
- Overview of EBSCO Resources (perfect for new school librarians!)
- Poetry & Short Story Reference Center (High School)
- Maker Space Activities in Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Psychology & Behavioral Science Resources (High School)
- Integrate EBSCO content with Google Classroom
- EBSCOadmin – Retrieving Statistics and Scheduling Reports
- EBSCOadmin – Top Customization Features for K-12 Resources
- Computer Source Overview (High School)
To see more information about the classes, go to the complete class listing.