Sign up for this lively, interactive workshop with Valerie Gross to experience Libraries = Education, a vision that is ushering in a new era of how libraries are viewed. Building on the great work already in place at your library, the strategy will make you, your library, and our profession indispensable for centuries to come. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Redefine your library in a new, innovative way using strategic vocabulary
- Dispel misperceptions about libraries and increase respect for librarians
- Heighten your library’s visibility and stature with your customer base and funding sources
- Introduce this approach to key constituents
- Develop strategies you can integrate immediately into your work
The workshop is free, and staff members from all types of libraries are invited!
The first 15 registrants at each of the regional workshops will receive a free copy of Valerie’s book: Transforming our Image, Building our Brand: The Education Advantage.
Registration is first come/first served because space may be limited. Click the preferred link below to sign up for the workshop! CEUs and/or Certificates of Attendance will be available for participants.
This workshop is made possible courtesy of the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services.