The resources below are available online (open access). Anyone can access from anywhere.
- American Indian Law Review: a nationwide scholarly forum for analysis of developments in legal issues pertaining to Native Americans and indigenous peoples worldwide
- Archive-It: search the archive for past and present state agency websites
- Chronicles of Oklahoma: a full-text, searchable database with links to tables, figures, photographs, maps, and other material from the Historical Society’s journal
- Digital Prairie: digital content spanning more than 100 years of Oklahoma government history
- Electronic Publishing Center: includes Chronicles of Oklahoma, Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture, Indian Claims Commissions Decisions, Oklahoma Biological Survey, Oklahoma Today, Oklahoma Academy of Scientific Proceedings, Kappler’s Indian Affairs, Ornithological Society Bulletin, Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference and more. Hosted by the OSU Library.
- Gateway to Oklahoma History: digital portal sharing Oklahoma’s rich history and cultural heritage
- NewsOK Showcasing Oklahoma History: chronicling Oklahoma’s history since it was first published in Indian Territory on January 14th 1894
- Oklahoma Historical Society Research Center: search the collections of American Indian Resources, marriage/divorce/prison/death records, census, biographies, land and military resources.
- Oklahoma State Library Digital Collection: Angie Debo Collections, Centennial Farm Families, Oklahoma Native Artists, Encyclopedia of History & Culture, Oklahoma Digital Maps, Oklahoma Women’s Hall of Fame, and many more collections from Oklahoma history can be found at the OSU Library Digital Collection
- Outdoor Oklahoma: hunting, fishing, wildlife conservation, natural history, camping and much more
- Proceedings of the Academy of Science: represents a wealth of scholarly activity, unique to our state
- ShareOK: digital theses and dissertations, faculty publications, open access publications, open educational resources, institution-specific content
- SoonerSearch: locate information from the websites of nearly 200 Oklahoma state government agencies, programs and portals
- SWOSU Digital Repository: public access the growing selection of historic books and documents dating back to 1651
- TravelOK History and Historical Sites: historical maps showcasing Oklahoma heritage
- Tribal Websites- History and Culture and Federal Websites for and about Native Americans: collections of Oklahoma and Federal resources direct researchers to useful sites related to Native American culture and government. Links provided by the U.S. Government Information Division of the ODL.
- WorldCat Discovery: catalog of books and other materials owned by OCLC member libraries across the nation and around the world
Ask your local library or ask ODL about other online resources.