The resources below are also available online (open access).
- American Indian Law Review: a nationwide scholarly forum for analysis of developments in legal issues pertaining to Native Americans and indigenous peoples worldwide
- Archive-It: search the archive for past and present state agency websites
- Black Freedom Struggle in the United States: a selection of primary resources by ProQuest
- Chronicles of Oklahoma: a full-text, searchable database with links to tables, figures, photographs, maps, and other material from the Historical Society’s journal
- Digital Prairie: digital content spanning more than 100 years of Oklahoma government history
- Electronic Publishing Center: includes Chronicles of Oklahoma, Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture, Indian Claims Commissions Decisions, Oklahoma Biological Survey, Oklahoma Today, Oklahoma Academy of Scientific Proceedings, Kappler’s Indian Affairs, Ornithological Society Bulletin, Southern Forest Tree Improvement Conference and more. Hosted by the OSU Library.
- Gateway to Oklahoma History: digital portal sharing Oklahoma's rich history and cultural heritage
- Oklahoma Historical Society Research Center: search the collections of American Indian Resources, marriage/divorce/prison/death records, newspaper archives, census, biographies, land and military resources.
- Oklahoma State Library Digital Collection: Angie Debo Collections, Centennial Farm Families, Oklahoma Native Artists, Encyclopedia of History & Culture, Oklahoma Digital Maps, Oklahoma Women’s Hall of Fame, and many more collections from Oklahoma history can be found at the OSU Library Digital Collection
- Oklahoma Transportation Library: The Oklahoma Transportation Library (OTL) collection is owned by the Oklahoma Department of Transportation. The collection is managed by the OU Gallogly College of Engineering via a State Planning and Research contract. Most of the materials are public as they are primarily research reports from state agencies, and almost all of the items are digitized. View catalog.
- Outdoor Oklahoma: hunting, fishing, wildlife conservation, natural history, camping and much more
- Proceedings of the Academy of Science: represents a wealth of scholarly activity, unique to our state
- ShareOK: digital theses and dissertations, faculty publications, open access publications, open educational resources, institution-specific content
- SoonerSearch: locate information from the websites of nearly 200 Oklahoma state government agencies, programs and portals
- SWOSU Digital Repository: public access the growing selection of historic books and documents dating back to 1651
- TravelOK History and Historical Sites: historical maps showcasing Oklahoma heritage
- Tribal Websites- History and Culture and Federal Websites for and about Native Americans: collections of Oklahoma and Federal resources direct researchers to useful sites related to Native American culture and government. Links provided by the U.S. Government Information Division of the ODL.
- WorldCat Discovery: catalog of books and other materials owned by OCLC member libraries across the nation and around the world
Ask your local library or ask ODL about other online resources.