Search ODL and Libraries Worldwide
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Returning users – Log on to your ILL Account
First time user? Want to know how to sign up your library?
- Training involves your computer connected to the internet and a telephone near it.
- Contact the ODL’s interlibrary loan division: David Hankeyor Shalalah Saunders or InterLibrary Loan. Training will take 30 minutes or less.
- All libraries must agree to the following:
1. Books are borrowed from other libraries and institutions to meet your customers’ needs for information not owned by your library. It is a requirement of the state aid rules that you offer this service to your customer.
2. The borrowing library is responsible for borrowed material from the time it leaves the supplying library until it has been returned to and received by the supplying library.
3. Borrowing libraries are responsible for return postage and lost material fees to the supplying library.
4. Books that have been lost or damaged shall be replaced or compensated for in accordance with the preference of the supplying library. Read entire code.
- If you would like to speak with someone during our regular business hours, call David at 405-522-3473 or Shalalah at 405-522-3433.
- Choose your preferred format by selecting one of the icons above the search bar.
- Enter subject, title, or author and click the search icon to find it in WorldCat Discovery.
- You can narrow your search with the options on the side.
- Once you found the item you are looking for, click on the title of the item.
- Click Request Item.
- Logon to ILLiad. Form should be filled with item details.
- Submit request.
You will receive an email telling you when the item is ready. Please give your item two weeks before its expected arrival. The arrival and overdue notifications are automatically generated so please do not respond to email notifications.
Note: We do not borrow textbooks, chapters from textbooks or genealogy. Please try not to request items released in the current year. Most institutions have a policy in place to only loan current year items to their immediate patrons. Only request items from the previous calendar year so that we can fill your requests.
If you are still unable to find books or other materials you are looking for through interlibrary loan, you may fill out the Materials Request Form.