Registration Opens for Public Library Academy
The Fall 2019 Public Library Academy classes are now available for registration. All registrations will be processed online using Eventbrite. Register for each class by clicking on the link for the particular class you want to attend (see below).
This online system allows you to verify you are registered. In addition, you can see who else is attending and from where, so carpooling opportunities are identified. There is a limit of 25 for each class and classes will NOT be held if less than 5 people register. You will be notified by e-mail if a class has been cancelled.
All class content is on the Library Academy Website, click on the name of the class you are attending to download materials.
If any classes are full, you will be able to place your name on a waiting list if you register with an email address.
If you have any questions, contact Wendy J Noerdlinger via email or at 405.522.3322
Fall 2019 Courses and Links
- Adult Services, ODL, September 10
- Adult Services, Bartlesville, September 12
- Adult Services, Coalgate, September 17
- Adult Services, Enid, September 19
- Collection Development, ODL, September 24
- Collection Development, Yale, September 26
- Collection Development, Wilburton, October 1
- Collection Development, Lawton, October 3
- How To Think Like A Librarian, ODL, October 9
- How To Think Like A Librarian, Owasso, October 10
- How To Think Like A Librarian, Sulphur, October 15
- How To Think Like A Librarian, Weatherford, October 17
- Public Library Administration, ODL, October 22
- Public Library Administration, Vinita, October 24
- Public Library Administration, Watonga, November 5
- Public Library Administration, Eufaula, November 7
For more information see Public Library Academy.