The Basic Records Management Workshop will be held on Wednesday, October 25, 2017, at the Oklahoma History Center, from 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. The workshop will be held in the Research Division Training Room on the first floor.
The Basic session will provide an overview of the following topics:
- Laws and regulations related to records management for state agencies, including the Records Management Act, 67 O. S. § 201, et seq.
- Working with records disposition schedules, including the General Records Disposition Schedule for State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
- Procedures for updating and amending agency records disposition schedules
- Destruction of state records
- Storage of temporary and permanent state records
- Online forms
Just need a refresher to update your agency’s records schedule? A session for those who just want to review updating or amending their current records disposition schedule will be held from 10:30 – Noon.
To let us know you would like to attend, please complete the form below.
Please submit this form by Monday, October 23rd, at 5:00 p.m.
- You will receive an emailed copy of your request as confirmation.
- If you have any problems with submission of the form, please email Brian Keith.
If several members of your agency’s staff would like to have training, a session can be scheduled to be held at your offices. Please contact Jan Davis for more information.