Try out the new Research + Discovery section on Digital Prairie.
- The Research + Discovery page is part of Oklahoma Digital Prairie, ODL’s electronic library that also houses state publications, digital collections and a state government search engine.
- The service offers geolocation access to more than 30 EBSCO databases.
- If you have problems accessing these resources, see our troubleshooting tips.
- The Research + Discovery page also has links to the Britannica School encyclopedia for elementary and middle school students. Unlike the EBSCO links, you will still need a username and password to access Britannica from home. Contact your local library to request access to Britannica.
- ODL uses a grant from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services to purchase statewide licenses for EBSCO and Britannica services.
Contact your local public library to see how you can to access their collection of online resources and databases.